THE TOPSHOP BROADFORD ISLE OF SKYE
The ‘Top Shop’ is Broadford’s independently owned Local Shop on the Isle of Skye. We have been serving the communities of Broadford and Strath continuously for over 100 years with the best of local produce from the Highlands, Islands and beyond.
Our shop is a great place to stop in Broadford, whether you want to:
- Select from a range of locally-sourced produce
- Buy delicious fresh fruit and vegetables in season
- Park right outside and stock up on basic SPAR groceries
- Use our Post Office Local branch in-store
- Find a special gift from the Isle of Skye
- Buy an ice cream, lunch or a snack ‘to go’
- Pick up a loaf of fresh locally baked artisan bread, a newspaper and a coffee from our ‘bean to cup’
- Select local butcher meat and seafood from a fresh and frozen pre-packed range in the shop; or if you’d
like to order something special phone ahead and we’ll have it in stock the next day
- Grab a bottle of chilled white wine or Skye beer for lunch, or take home a gift of local whisky or gin
- Get a walking map, a midge net, a birthday card or a bag of old-fashioned sweets!
Our aim is simply to serve the community – both residents and visitors, as best we can, so whatever you need,get in touch and we’ll do our best to help!